THE 61st ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE SA INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS
JOINTLY HOSTED BY
THE DEPARTMENTS OF ASTRONOMY AND PHYSICS,
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN
The SAIP2016 Conference is scheduled to take place from the 4th of July 2016 to the 8th of July 2016.
Important dates and deadlines:
- 11 April - Abstract submission closes
- 6 May - Abstract Acceptance or Rejection notices
- 6 May - Paper submission opens
- 10 June - Registration closes
- 10 June - Registration Fees payment, Booking and Payment of Accommodation fees closes
- 4 July - Paper submission closes
- 4 July - Winter School
- 4 July - Welcome Reception (Kramer Building)
- 5-8 July - Main Conference (Kramer building)
- 7 July - Conference Dinner (Gold Restaurant)
- 26 September - Deadline for revised paper submissions
- NB: Please note that ALL DEADLINES are final and no extensions will be given under any circumstances!
Please click here to visit the SAIP2016 Conference Event page for more information.